Risk Officer Job at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Risk Officer-Epe
Job Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure
- Evaluatecustomers' loan applications in line with the bank's credit policy.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provideadviseon how requests canbe restructuredin line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Has relevant experience in analyzing consumer and SME loans.
- Organization of credit committee.
- Portfolio management & reporting.
- Create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems.
- Evaluate clients for credit worthiness based our internal risk models & their application information.
- Weed out fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants.
- Check Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and scrutinize the signed documents to ensure the correctness of the contracts.
- Continuously ensure alignment/compliance to the credit risk management framework.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline
- Minimum of 2 years microfinance bank experience
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios.
- Analytical skills
- Good communications
- Good reporting skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as Risk Officer-Epe to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only resident of Epe are advised to apply.
- Compliance Officer Job at dLocal
- Risk Analyst Graduate Trainee Recruitment at CardinalStone Partners Limited
- Regional Compliance Officer Recruitment at MoneyGram
- Grant and Compliance Officer Job at Nuru Nigeria
- Internal Control and Risk Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Risk Advisor / Marketing Executive Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Compliance Manager / Internal Auditor Job at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Risk Advisor Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Credit Risk Analyst (Enugu)
- Compliance Specialist Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency