Sales and Business Development Executive Job at Agor Homes Limited
Agor Homes Limited, we are a leading furniture manufacturing and interior design company with the goal of being the best in the industry. We design, build, and deliver high-end furniture for customers who care about quality and elegant spaces. We take pride in the perfection of our work and aspirations, our attention to details and our unequalled workmanship in manufacturing classic and contemporary furniture pieces that stands out in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Business Development Executive
Job Location: Ikeja Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing Company
- We are urgently looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. The Sales Executive is responsible for discovering and generating business to business, corporate and individual sales prospects/leads, marketing of luxurious furniture products to target markets, and achieving the sales and marketing objectives of the company.
- Prospecting potential new clients/leads and converting them into increased business.
- Create a target market that includes high-end clients that love quality and luxurious interior and exterior furniture products.
- Promote company products to the target audience through networking, events, social media and others.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Negotiating business, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Initiating, maintaining, and fostering profitable and thriving relationships with new and existing clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. Degree.
- 3 - 5 years of Marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Marketing experience in a high-quality furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Marketing experience in a high-end real estate company is also an added advantage.
- Females are mostly needed for gender balance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Editor Job at the News Chronicle
- Brand and Digital Marketing Manager Job at GIG Logistics
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited
- Digital & PR Lead Job at Octoplus Marketing Group
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Social Media and Marketing Manager Job at Gusto Restaurant Limited
- Sales Manager Job at FHON Consulting Agency