SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
RECRUITMENT 2017 – SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Our Company is a water engineering organisation engaged in the business of water and environmental services in supply and installing innovative systems that meet the international standards.
We offer various products and technical services from water tanks, water treatment, quality water distribution hardware and packaged sewage treatment systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager at our Lagos office.
The preferred candidate would have responsibility for building and managing the Company’s marketing and sales teams in order to achieve the Company’s annual budget. The key responsibilities of the preferred candidate for this position include but are not limited to:
a. Development of business strategies that would increase turnover, improve customer retention and support the Company’s marketing objectives.
b. Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, competitor's share, strengths, weaknesses and strategies, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
c. Improve customer retention strategies by making periodic visits to key prospective and acquired accounts, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
d. Achieve sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing actions plans.
e. Development of a strategy tracker that tracks implementation of initiatives and monitors actual revenue generated from marketing efforts vis a vis the Company’s budget.
f. Development of Business Plans and Proposals to be utilised in marketing activities.
Key Skills and Qualifications
· A Bachelors’ Degree from a recognised university
· At least Five (5) years’ experience in marketing and sales functions
· Knowledge of water and sewage treatment solutions or mechanical engineering would be an added advantage
· Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management applications
· Ability to meet set financial targets
· Ability to make presentations on technical products and make convincing sales pitch
· Excellent networking skills
· Excellent writing skills to be employed in the development of Business Plans, Business Proposals, Brochures and other marketing materials.
Attractive with a fixed fee and additional commission as a percentage of targets achieved.
Interested applicants should send a copy of the Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to email@example.com as well as complete and submit the questionnaire provided in the URL latest by 29th August, 2017.
- Business Development Manager Job at Cross Country Limited
- Sales Representative (Real Estate) Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Marketing Executive Job at Capital Express Assurance Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Van Sales Representative Job at Oluwabukunmi Ventures
- Sales / Retail Executive Recruitment at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Client Service / Sales Officer Recruitment at McOlay Concepts International
- Head of Sales/HR
- Female Sales Reps for Shopping Malls
- Brands and Communications Manager Job at School Kits Limited