Sales Associate Job at SmartBox Global
At SMARTBOX, our goal is to provide traders with world-class trading Platform, software and education. We pride ourselves on being one of the first firms to open up the world of online trading to retail traders in Africa and our continuing drive to improve levels of customer service. SMARTBOX is dedicated to making online trading understandable for all people looking for new financial opportunities in the evolving global marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Minimum, HND/BSc in Business Admin, Marketing or any other related field.
- Excellent communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in Sales & Marketing
- Be Computer Literate.
- Must be a Fast Learner.
The duties you are expected to perform are:
- You are expected to assist in providing Customer Service to all customers such as greeting and interacting with customers in a friendly manner.
- Respond to customer's questions and assist them in making decisions.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers.
- Bring all concerns and requests to management.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Report all incidents, and disputes that may occur to management.
- Respond to constructive feedback.
- Deal with customer's complaints and escalate issues when necessary.
- Follow through on promises made to customers.
- Practice professional telephone courtesy and take messages appropriately and when needed.
- Actively participate in the selling process as an individual or as a team and enter related data and records.
- Consistently implement all selling techniques and add-ons.
- Understanding the customer lifestyle information and use it in the sales process.
- Learn about products and follow all procedures outlined.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Ensure you come to work on time and maintain a professional well-groomed appearance and maintain good hygiene.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
Drop CV and Cover Letters at:
1st Floor of Sijuwola House,
(WEMA Bank Building),
Dugbe, Ibadan - Oyo.
- Marketing Executive Job at Redink Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Male Office Assistant Job at USAKING Services Limited
- Secretary Job at USAKING Services Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive Job at SUNU ASSURANCES NIGERIA PLC.
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Office Secretary Job at Amagold International Limited
- Content and Creative Writer Job at Bizpool Africa
- Digital Marketer Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC