Sales Executive Job at De Raphcity Travel and Tour
De Raph City Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team. To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth.
- High school diploma / GED.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Telesales Agent Job at Shopsfit Nigeria
- Retail Supervisor Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sales Representative Job at Canpel Revenue Services
- Marketing and Sales Executive Job at StevenHaastrup Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Agewell Healthcare Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Total Bakery Solutions
- Direct Sales Marketer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Business Development Executive Job at Bquins Solution Limited
- Sales Manager Job at HK Pinoy Limited
- Sales Representative Job at MyStaff Consulting