Sales Promoter Job at Testmaster Education Nigeria
Testmaster is a premier African Ed -Tech company and educational content creator. Launched in 2017, Testmaster offers highly personalized and effective learning programs for WAEC & JAMB exams in West Africa.
?Testmaster is a digital private tutor in your pocket. Testmaster offers a Personalised Learning experience for every type of learner. Via our various digital products, Testmaster brings together the best teachers, technology, content, media for creating a seamless, world-class learning experience for each and every student at a very affordable price for the African market
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Promoter
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- We are urgently hiring qualified candidates who have strong experience canvassing and community engagement to generate leads for our sales team
- As a Sales Promoter, you will be responsible for educating and engaging with the community, most especially students who are preparing for JAMB 2021 to increase brand awareness, app downloads, and social media following.
- Identifying and building relationships with learning institutions to identify prospective JAMB students who are preparing for UTME 2021 in the assigned territory.
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Distributing campaign materials, generating qualified leads and brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Promoting company Marketing program via personal social media account.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / HND / NCE / OND qualification with 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Must have experience in sales and marketing.
- Candidates should be Residents of Port Harcourt only
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, consistent, detail-oriented, and self - motivated
N30,000 - N50,000 (Monthly).
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Associate (Fintech) Recruitment at Klasha
- Software Sales Executive Job at Axespire Software Solutions
- Telesales Representative Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited
- Sales Executive Job at Kirby Nigeria
- GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Deposit Business Development Officer