Sales Representative Job at BitPesa
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Sales Rep, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying and closing sales leads in Nigeria (primarily) BitPesa’s cross-border payments services/products.
- As the target market is mid-large corporate clients, you must bring a high-value network of key decision-makers in mid-large businesses to this opportunity.
- This presents an exciting way to get involved and help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and equally comfortable networking with Executives and analyzing sales metrics.
- Contribute to BitPesa sales operations in Nigeria.
- Create and successfully execute a sales plan including but not limited to outlining a list of prospective clients and 12-18 month sales projections
- Actively source for leads, qualify and win new clients at the highest level required.
- Contribute to the Annual sales goals, growth and stability in Nigeria while maintaining steady margin.
- Ensure that new clients are won and trade mid to large volumes (500k to 1 Mn Threshold) at profitable rates.
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Finance, or Product).
- Set an example of disciplined work and cooperative team culture.
- Liaise with the Marketing, Product and Growth team to provide necessary information to aid product enhancement or new product development
- Set examples for sales associates on excellent lead and process management to clearly identify status and success during sales process.
- Investigate and provide viable competitor analysis across Nigeria and the Trade region in relation to the Nigeria Market
- Set an example of leadership, disciplined work, and cooperative team culture
- Develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals
- Hold meetings with potential clients following the sales process and KPIs set internally
- Keep CRM updated regularly to clearly identify status and success during the sales process
- Collect data from potential clients and coordinate with internal teams to complete each sale
- Flawlessly execute trade requests from new clients and ensure thorough hand-off is completed to the Account Management Team for repeat clients
- Calculate ROI on acquired clients to measure the success of the sale
- Actively participate in daily standups and weekly meetings ensuring deals are moving forward and roadblocks are being addressed swiftly
- Present comprehensive monthly reports of sales activities and results to internal key stakeholders
- University Degree
- Seasoned professional with 3-5 years experience in sales and marketing or financial services, ideally in payments/money transfer or mobile money in Nigeria / West Africa
- Previous experience in successfully scaling business for payment companies in Nigeria is a plus
- Large network of local decision-makers within potential corporate clients
- Proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals from the ground up
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, presentation, and listening skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills along with the willingness and ability to become familiar with company-specific sales tools/software
- Passionate about our mission to redefine how businesses make payments to and from Africa
- Willingness to be based in Nigeria and travel within West Africa
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- …and more!
- Sales Executive (Retail Market) Job at Armorsil West Africa
- Junior Technical Sales Executive Job at Talents and skills africa
- Sales Representative Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Business Developer Job at Proten International
- Sales Representative Job at Talents and skills africa
- Sales Executive Job at Kreem Industries Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Chase Gaming Solutions
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Business Developer Job at Proten International