Sales Representative Job at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Negotiating all deals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Training subordinates on salesmanship.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to production department.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Route Development and Monitoring.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years experience in Sales as a salesperson.
- Applicant must have minimum of OND in Sales, Marketing or any other related discipline with at least a CREDIT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant could be either male or female.
N30,000 - N40,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Graduate Sales Executive Job at Maersk Line
- Online Sales Representative Job at Cardtonic Solutions LTD.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Crystgold Diamond Agro-Allied Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Promoter Job at Testmaster Education Nigeria
- Sales Executive Job at Sigma Consulting
- Business Development Officer Job at International Bridge Education
- Business Development / Sales Executive Job at Comnavig
- Digital Marketing / Sales Manager Job at Innovation Village Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited