Sales Representative Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Reference ID: 2021-20863
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Indefinite Period
Contractual Hours: Full Time
- We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative OCTG for its Technical Assistance Department.
- The Sales Representative will be in charge of the coordination with the client, the subcontractors and the internal divisions of the group in order to guarantee the proper execution of the contracts, from the offer until the delivery in the country.
- The mission will also focus on the development of new product and service offers through prospecting actions. Designee will be based in Lagos.
- This mission will increase presence in the region in order to ensure regular monitoring of customer needs.
A / Prospecting:
- Prospect and develop the local market in order to win new contracts for products and services
- Participate and organize responses to calls for tenders and requests for offers
- Manage customer relations, organize follow-up meetings
- Monitor the OCTG market in the region
B / Carry out Market Studies:
- Develop a network and close deals
- Monthly reporting
C / Project Monitoring:
- Coordinate the execution of contracts
- Follow the budget and profitability
- Manage subcontracts and inter-division agreements (invoicing, payment)
- Follow up on current orders with (follow up on delivery times, invoicing, receptions, payments)
- Provide the interface between customer teams (Drilling, Purchasing, Logistics) and company teams
- Capture knowledge about the development of the business and future needs in terms of consumption of OCTG products and services
- Assistance to the Country Manager in case of need.
- OCTG - Oil Country Tubular Goods sales experience is a MUST
- You are a graduate of a Business or Engineering school with international internship experience (ideally in Africa).
- You are autonomous, flexible, proactive, organized.
- You have a perfect command of the English language.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Bilingual or Mother Tongue)
- Sales Representative Job at April Vines
- Sales Support Officer Job at EKO Criterion Consultancy Services
- Sales Executive Recruitment at Lisse Africa
- Business Support Analyst Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Sales Support Officer Job at Hobark International Limited
- Female Retail Sale Associate (Ikeja)
- Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Imperotechne Limited
- Sales Executive (Female) Recruitment at Montaigne Place
- Sales Analyst Recruitment at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Business Development Manager Job at Alister Greene Consulting