Sales Representative Job at Total Bakery Solutions
Total Bakery Solutions - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Negotiating all deals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Training subordinates on salesmanship.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to production department.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Route Development and Monitoring.
- Applicant must have minimum of HND in Sales, Marketing or any other related discipline with at least a CREDIT.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years experience in Sales as a salesperson in any fmcg company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant could be either male or female.
- N40,000 - N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Telesales Representative Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Business Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- KONGA Ongoing Recruitment for Bulk Sales Executives
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Busines Development Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services