Sales Talent Manager Job at CornerStone Staffing - South West
CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Sales Talent Manager
Job Locations: Lagos, Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo (South West Region)
- Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Sales Talent Manager who will be responsible for the Recruitment, Onboarding, Training and Management of Sales Consultants to enhance marketing reach and sales target.
- This role is open to candidates in Lagos, Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo
- Identify, target, and reel-in top sales talent in key locations.
- Ensure that milestones/goals are met and adhering to the company mission, values and growth.
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, weekly one on ones, daily metric tracking and creative incentives
- Drive and facilitate all facets of recruiting including the initial research and planning phase, candidate identification/sourcing, assessment, development and presentation, offer and close.
- Monitor and analyze team performance to evaluate the effectiveness of training and design follow up or ongoing sessions as needed.
- Train and motivate Sales team members within the program and on an ongoing basis
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- Minimum 4 years of full-lifecycle Sales Recruiting experience in a technical sales environment.
- Experience and success in recruiting passive candidates in a hyper-competitive market.
- Familiar with various production metrics associated with performance (call numbers, time to fill, quality of hire, etc.)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Projects a positive attitude while reflecting excitement and passion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to meet personal, team and corporate goals
- Business Development Officer (Upstream) Job at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
- Distributor Sales Representative Recruitment at George Houston Resources Limited
- Sales Supervisor Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Alan & Grant
- Senior Business Development Manager Job at Achyutam International
- Brand Strategist Job at Hazon Holdings
- Online Digital Marketer Job at Ladymart.ng
- Marketing Executive Job at Frankedge Properties Limited
- Communications Intern Recruitment at Action Against Hunger
- Area Sales Executive Job at Alan & Grant