Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
Do you want to start a degree but need studies that fit around your schedule? IUBH University of Applied Sciences provides flexible study models to help you learn the way you want to.
IUBH provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees, with a whole new approach. They have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer full programmes online for distance learning. The most recent development in their story: Eligible students can combine both online and on-campus studies and switch between the two on a semester basis
Around 40,000 students already study with IUBH!
Online or on campus, your IUBH degree is the same—accredited and globally recognised.
IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible and welcomes students from all over the world. They prepare you for your international career with internationally relevant educational content and pay close attention to providing you with an international perspective for both, general management modules and subject-specific content. Their international mind-set prepares you, as the next generation of professionals, for global business. From the heart of Europe, straight to you!
IUBH benefits are…
What scholarships does IUBH offer?
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IUBH, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies. You can find out more about scholarships and funding here.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
How do you apply for a scholarship with IUBH?
- Complete and submit your online application
- Get contacted by your personal study advisor within 48 hours
- Discuss your scholarship opportunities based on your work experience and academic performance with your study advisor
With IUBH you can study completely online at a pace that suits you. You can join a campus in Germany for one or more semesters—a great chance to explore a new environment and start building a network of contacts. There are flexible options for studies and scholarships that could be just what you’re looking for to get started on a new career.
Start exploring IUBH programmes:
IUBH offers a range of programmes in many areas for the three key degree levels, Bachelor, Master, and MBA. On the IUBH website, you can find overviews of all with programme descriptions, module handbooks, and credits you will earn. The Master of Management and MBA degrees can be adapted to your interest, too, with the chance to extend your programme and focus on a specialization. Explore more.
Master of Management (With six Business & IT specialisations you can choose from)
MBA (1 yr or 1.5 yrs) (With five Business & IT specialisations you can choose from)
Visit their website to browse through the programmes and learn how you can save up to 80% with their scholarship initiative today!
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- NYSC / Graduate Communication Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Freelance Teacher Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Personal Assistant to the CEO (NYSC) at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Faculty Trainer / Computer Instructor Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Primary School Teacher Recruitment at Silver Crest School
- Home Tutor Job at Zawie fashion house
- Early Years Teacher Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited