Secretary Job at Winock Solar Ltd.
Winock Solar Limited is a leading solutions provider that is solving energy-related problems in Nigeria by enabling access to solar. We provide hybrid solar systems that automatically switch between solar/storage and the national grid (NEPA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for visitors
- Answering phone calls
- Advising customers on products and services
- Assisting managers in day to day activities
- Taking notes in meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At least an O' level certificate or more
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of solar components
- Entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a challenging market environment
- Emotionally intelligent and being a problem-solver
- Able to work within set deadlines
- N30,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Content Writer Job at Trado Global Limited
- Telesales Officer Job in the Technology industry
- Admin and Finance Officer
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited