Senior Business Development Executive Officer Job at Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Business Development Executive Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Identify and acquire new accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company.
- Manage the development and growth of profitable new business; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities.
- Account interface.
- To grow the business.
- Monitor account performance and ensure that set targets are met.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- You are required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.)
- Generate new ideas that will contribute to account growth.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database.
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
- Providing the company with direction on sales and share (volume and value) growth.
- Provide monthly report on revenue intake and closed deals.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Upper) in any Business-related discipline or Engineering, a minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience preferably in retail, consumer and SME Sales and within the Telecoms Industry
- Possession of a Master's Degree and experience in managing strategic business will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must be abreast of local and global trends in sales and marketing communications.
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Must be from a Telecoms / Information Technology solution sales background.
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results - absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever-changing business environment;
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively and politely with mutual respect
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Persuasive skills
- Business acumen
- Client servicing skills
- Good presentation skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be multi-skilled
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Must be honest and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good use of initiative.
- Sale Executive Manager Job at PropitixHomes
- Business Developer (Fresh Graduate / Entry Level) Recruitment at CredCentral Limited
- Medical Sale Representatives (MSR) Job at Pharma Ethics Ltd
- Business Development Executive Job at VEEPEE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- Business Development Officer Job at Entrepreneurship Empowerment Training Centre (EETC) Global
- Business Sales Specialist Job at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Transsnet Financial
- Business Development Officer Job at Bezal Engineering Consultants Limited
- Sales Agent Job at Coinbox limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited