Senior HR Officer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior HR Officer
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Head, HR/Admin & Legal
- The Senior HR Officer provides HR and Admin support to the department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supports recruitment by posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, co-ordinating interviews and support the overall recruitment and hiring process.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archive system.
- Liaise with service providers and vendors.
- Supports the documentation, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Conducts verification, background and reference check on all employees within seven (7) days of resumption.
- Process payroll, pension and benefits in compliance with policy.
- Implements the vacation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Supports the performance appraisal process and employment confirmation.
- Manages the approved training calendar and co-ordinate training activities.
- Maintains an efficient document management system.
- Maintains updated personnel records.
- Co-ordinate employee enrolment in benefits programs such as health insurance, group life insurance, pension etc.
- Provides assistance and information to employees on HR related matters.
- Prepares reports on HR indices and personnel activities.
- Maintains an updated HR database.
- Manages exit processes including exit interviews and payments of terminal benefits.
- Co-ordinates all HR events.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Responsible for ensuring facility management, including utility operation and maintenance across all branches.
- Guide and ensure compliance with all local and laws of the Federal legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports on administrative activities.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform routine inspection of the office premises to identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Implements health and safety standards across the bank.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in Human Resources or Social Sciences.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC.
- Evidence of completion of Microfinance Certification program.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in Human Resources
- Prior managerial experience in a similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- A strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR regulatory compliance
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Administrative and managerial skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
N180,000 - N240,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at the People Practice
- Human Resources (HR) Support Consultant Job at Malaria Consortium
- Human Resources Officer Job at Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Head of HR Operations Job at M-KOPA Nigeria
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Senior Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at Jhpiego
- Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Executive Job at Talent Towers
- HR Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting