Senior Marketing Officer - B2B Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Marketing Officer - B2B
Job Location: Lagos
Job Profile Summary
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of Pursuant products, services & brand promise in the marketplace
- Management: The Senior Marketing Manager plays a managerial role in the marketing activities of the department by overseeing the creation of engaging designs and content for the business’s marketing programs in order to ensure proper and consistent communication and embodiment of the brand’s identity and reach to the audience.
- The Senior Marketing Manager plays a leading role in the management of all offline branded collateral production inclusive of hardcopy sales collateral, branded promotional items, and so forth. He also supports the continuous improvement of online user-centric designs on the business’s websites and online pages, he oversees the maintenance of the business’s digital design assets.
- At this capacity, the Senior Manager oversees the establishment and building of relationships inclusive of selection process, vendor management, and vendor evaluation and review. The Senior Marketing Manager also oversees major branding aspects of the department such budget, strategy, timeline, and the determination of approaches to creative execution of programs.
- Collaboration: The role is a highly collaborative one and, as such, the Senior Marketing Manager collaborates with the business’s sales and acquisition teams for the purpose of conceptualizing, designing, and building cross-platform media for websites and online pages, search and social campaigns, electronic marketing, among other acquisition and awareness campaigns.
- He also works collaboratively with the business’s web and social media teams in enhancing user experience and brand image communication approaches. The Senior Marketing Manager additionally works with external agencies, partners, and cross functional groups within the business.
- The Senior Marketing Manager will also collaborate with senior brand marketing management in creating and implementing strategic approaches for branding programs that are in support of key brand growth areas. He also builds strong networks with key/thought leaders in the market and monitors industry developments that stand to impact the business.
- Strategy: The Senior Marketing Manager also plays a strategic role in the business by taking a lead role in designing the format of content and brand material such as newsletters, event graphics, landing pages, marketing brochures, data sheets, white papers, digital, print ads, infographics, solution briefs, and other collateral pieces that will serve to better attract the consumers the brand.
- He is responsible for the development of creative innovative marketing programs based on the business’s overall strategies. The Senior Marketing Manager also formulates and facilitates tactical plans through the provision of appropriate promotional materials, he works across all marketing mix elements and employs appropriate channels of communication.
- Analytics: The Senior Marketing manager has also been tasked with playing an analytical role. In conjunction with senior brand marketing management, he reviews and analyzes any new or revised brand design wording or architecture against current market trends in order to realize the probable impact of the approach at hand.
- He also ensures completion of market analyses and monitors competitive activity (competitive analysis) in the market in addition to conducting financial modeling and gap analysis that will facilitate the prioritization of new opportunities, offer the business a competitive advantage, facilitate the development of new concepts, campaign strategies, and brand marketing programs.
- The Senior Marketing Manager is also responsible for the generation of reports and presentations on the performance of brand marketing campaigns and programs, which he presents to management to be used in the enhancement of campaigns and the formulation of new campaigns.
- Implement the company’s marketing strategy and own the marketing budget.
- In charge of achieving aggressive revenue and profit goals across all digital channels.
- Directly responsible for conceiving and implementing successful marketing campaigns from channel, to ad unit, to landing page, to purchase experience, to lifetime value across all viable channels.
- Bring strong analytical, big-picture thinking and leadership skills to develop marketing campaigns aimed at increasing loyalty, customer retention and the lifetime value of the customer. These programs must be delivered to the customer through the right channels, at the right time, with the best message to gain the desired results. The programs and campaigns should be tested and measured at critical stages to ensure maximum results.
- Increase and maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities designed to increase the average sale per customer while growing and improving subscription enrollment.
- Present and effectively communicate marketing strategy to the executive team and the board.
- Evolve and enhance the company’s analytics and split-testing capabilities by using current tools and implementing new tools that will help identify critical information used to drive business decisions. Tools include, but are not limited to, platforms, data sources, and attribution models.
- The Senior Marketing Manager has to have a Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- A candidate for this position must have had experience of at least 5 years in digital design, website management, online marketing, brand marketing preferably working in the position of a Brand Marketing Manager in a fast paced and highly competitive business environment.
- He will also have a proven and successful experience working with a team on a high-value business project, where he portrayed successful project management and time management skills.
- A suitable candidate also has a proven ability to deliver projects from conceptualization to completion on time and even exceeding projected results.
- The candidate will also have vast experience applying and designing social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare. However, the Senior Marketing Manager also has to be equally proficient in offline branding strategies and approaches.
- 5+ years in high-growth, B2B e-commerce
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction
- Established track record in spearheading successfully integrated product launches with measurable results
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives
- Demonstrated ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focused performance
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data, and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help lead the company to achieve its objectives and goals
- The candidate must also possess exceptional analytical skills, being proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite 6, InDesign, Illustrator, and other softwares that enable the creation of brand marketing materials. He will also possess vast knowledge and skills in CRM systems, databases, and marketing automation. The candidate will also portray exceptional strategic thinking capabilities as well as an interest and capacity for learning strategies and system evaluations.
- The Senior Marketing Manager must also be highly proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel that will be also be a necessity in the creation of verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners.
- A candidate for this position must possess outstanding communication skills that will be necessary in the conveyance of clear, concise, and unambiguous information down the line and facilitate smooth and efficient execution of duties by marketing personnel and collaborating personnel. Communication skills will also be a necessary during interactions with external partners and vendors and also in the creation of reports derived from various research and analyses of the marketing programs and the market environment.
- A candidate for this position has to be a creative and strategic thinker, have the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet their deadlines, have exceptional problem-solving skills, have a positive can-do attitude, work comfortably in a group setting, be proactive and have a thirst for knowledge, have an ability to deliver results exceeding the anticipated results, and display composure under stress.
- The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will also have an ability to influence and manage relationships, establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business. People skills will also enable smooth cross-functional interactions and execution of duties, enhancing the overall efficiency and performance if the brand marketing department.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.
- Digital Marketer Job at Pest Experts
- Digital Promoter Job at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Remote Automotive Content Developer Job at Carmat.ng
- Marketing Officer Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
- Brand and Marketing Manager Job at Agary Pharmaceutcal Limited
- Product Manager Job at Sanofi Nigeria
- Digital marketing manager
- Online Marketer Job at NEVADABRIDGETV
- Social Media Manager Job at High Performance Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at A reputable Real Estate firm