Senior Sales Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Overall Job Function:
- Plan and sell E-Terra products and services to corporate organizations in Nigeria and West Africa in line with company’s marketing plan and Sales unit standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform sales and marketing strategies;
- Maintain win-win mutually beneficial personal relationships with clients and other stakeholders on behalf of E-Terra at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning & organizing sales visits: Leverage E-terra sales plan and business development unit standard operating procedure (SOP) to develop personal monthly sales plan. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Demonstrating/presenting products/service offering: Go alone or liaise with the Sales Manager (SM) and/or relevant management staff to sell products/services to target clients using company profiles, proposal, personalized sales speech, presentation and more;
- Negotiating contracts in a win-win style; Liaise with the Sales Manager (SM), Business Development Manager (BDM) or relevant management staff to negotiate service price according to company set down pricing standard and close deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits in a mutually beneficial manner;
- Establishing new businesses: Creating new contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions;
- Maintaining accurate records: Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings;
- Reviewing sales performance and providing market intelligence;
- Continuous improvement & personal development: Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and more;
- Relationship Management: Maintaining relationships with clients and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- Quality Assurance: Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage
- Must have a least 4 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in a high technology, high growth environment, strong work ethic, self – starter, driven to succeed, strong presentation, inter/intrapersonal & client relationships management skills, emphasizing excellence, high energy level, superior prospecting, deal negotiation & closing skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, good sales planning skills, independence & self-motivation for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume online to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Business Development Officer Job at Macfort Incorporation
- Sales Analyst Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Business Intelligence Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Business Development Officer (BDO) Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Sales Supervisor Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Business Development / Sales Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Outbound Telesales Agent Job at IROKO TV Partners Limited