Senior Store Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in store keeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Vast Knowledge of the Construction process
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Highly organized and attention to details.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point , excel, etc.…)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com clearly indicating "Senior Store Officer" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.
- Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at Aldelia Group
- Store Keeper Job at Interrand Group
- Storekeeper - Chemical Job at Maventeq Systems
- Inventory Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Storekeeper Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Store Keeper Job at A dynamic private Hospital
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Mantrac
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager Recruitment
- Store Keeper Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Parts Stores Supervisor Job at Twin Star Industries