Service Center Technician Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Service Center Technician
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Service Center
- To dismantle, clean, repair, reassemble and pack such items that have been delivered to the Service Center for repair and inspection.
- The operation of cleaning apparatus, lapping machines and items of inspection equipment as necessary to perform the tasks required.
- To assist with the maintenance of machines, equipment in the Service Center
- Inspects, checks and pressure tests parts or assemblies as required to Service Centre operation
- Follows instructions and work rules for own safety and safety of others. Employs due diligence in work practice. Uses the safety equipment provided.
- Uses cleaning apparatus and equipment to allow proper inspection of "repair" components.
- Inspects and check parts for conformity to drawing dimension and specifications.
- Perform hand fettling tasks and has light machinery-based tasks performed to enable repairs to completed to assembly, test and packing stage.
- Assists in maintenance and servicing of machines, equipment
- Maintains working area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Provides assistance to other operators and other members of staff as needed.
- Assists in maintenance and servicing of machines.
- Provides Field Service Support for inspection, installation and commissioning at Customer Site when Required.
- Minimum Level: HND, Technical School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related mechanical assembly experience.
- IT Knowledge Required: Google Docs, MS office
- Languages Required: English Spoken and Written
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work essential.
- Occasionally will be required to interact directly with customers.
- Ability to Stand on Feet for Long Periods of Time > 2hrs.
- Ability to Lift 25kgs Unassisted.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret manuals and instructions.
- Ability to use electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and hand tools.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and CIP environment and be a contributing member.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV 'MS Word Format' to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Recent Job Openings at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- New Job Openings at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- IP Network Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Recent Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigeria
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Field Engineer Job at General Electric