Shift Operations Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Shift Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Shift Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the company.
- A Shift Manager may also dictate employees' hours, adjusting them to fit best with pay and overall needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees, be aware of unforeseen challenges like scheduling conflicts and see to it the business is adequately staffed
- Monitor inventory levels
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Train new hires on the standards and procedures of the company, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly serve customers
- Oversee and administer tests to see that all employees have a firm understanding of company policy, such as schedule changes and calling into work
- Recognize outstanding employees for exemplary work and call attention to workers that are professional and meet their goals.
- HND or Bachelor's Degree or its equivalence in Business Administration, Behavioral Science, or Management. Any professional certificate in a relevant field or industry will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant field or industry
- Age: 28- 35 years old.
Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Experience working in a managerial position.
- Ability to work in the standing position for hours at a time
- Facilitate a positive environment and support a safe and productive workplace
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proven leadership and experience managing a diverse team is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to properly and accurately assess situations quickly while adhering to company policies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited
- Operations and Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resources & Administration Head Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Operations Officer Job at Baykins Group
- Executive Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited