Social Media and Communications Manager Job at Mumspring Global Limited
Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and mothers take care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you to live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media and Communications Manager
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Required: Mid-Senior Level
What we're Looking For
- Mumspring is seeking a talented person who possesses infinite curiosity and a wicked-sharp creative mind
- You will be coming in as a team lead; so we are looking for a go-getter who can take initiative.
- You'll get the support you need, but we're looking for an individual who can lead with little to no hand-holding.
- Setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of events and scheduled content across Mumspring
- Fine-tune Mumspring’s voice, brand, and reputation
- Coordinate media campaigns, advertising, and all kinds of PR visibility on print, online, and social media.
- Review monthly/quarterly/yearly content calendars.
- Ensure that Mumspring’s communications and marketing campaigns and messaging aligns with its mission and vision.
- Strengthen Mumspring’s brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for the short as well as long term.
- Coordinate constructive feedback sessions with the content, social media, and design teams
- Assign writers to each Mumspring subsidiary and clearly define their responsibilities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience as a Communications/Brand manager
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in the tech and business ecosystem
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient.
Benefits (This is not an exhaustive list)
- Remote work (we'll only ask you to meet up for team hangouts or offsite strategic planning meetings.
- Health insurance
- Data allowance.
- Send an email with links with Two really good articles you've enjoyed reading since the year started.
- Personal Assistant / Marketer Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Sales Representative / Marketer Recruitment
- Market Sales Representative Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at vasiti.com
- Business Development & Marketing Executive Recruitment
- Field Marketer (Hasbro Toys) Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Field Marketer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Executive Marketer Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer