Social Media Executive Job at Vasiti Dotcom
Vasiti Dotcom - We are recruiting on behalf of Studysey, an AI driven applicant experience to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Social Media Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Executive to join our versatile team and help achieve our social media objectives
- As a Social Media Executive you will be tasked with managing all social media activities of Studysey including: managing social media channels, growing an active and engaging audience, running campaigns, and promoting and maintaining a positive brand image for Studysey.
- Oversee management of all Studysey social media accounts.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten and engage audiences, and promote brand-focused messages.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for Studysey in line with organization goals.
- Audit and analyze Studysey’s social media presence, and outline budget for campaigns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, determine social media campaign effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines corresponding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messages to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
- Monitor and develop reports on Studysey social media activities and competitor activities within social media spaces and stay up to date with relevant social media trends.
- Track social media influencers for Studysey and utilize influencer channels to enhance overall brand reputation and extend brand reach.
- Perform regular research to understand audience interests and develop effective strategies to meet them.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience in Advertising and / or Brand Marketing is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job role" as the email subject.
Note: Kindly note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Social Media Marketer Job at Digifypro Integrated Services
- Graphics Designer / Digital Marketer Job at Kleeks PR and Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Kesari Nandan Infotech
- Marketing Officer Job at Komfort chef
- Marketer Job at Lifemate Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Aristokrat Group
- Marketing Officer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Content Creator / Digital Marketer Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Communication Officer Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Marketer Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.