Social Media Graphics Designer Job at OneFi
OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- The Social Media Graphics Designer drafts, builds and edits web content, including video, online advertising, and creative assets while maintaining consistency with brand or sub-branding guidelines.
- She/He will perform broad-based design tasks across several mediums demonstrating skills and understanding of contemporary visual communication.
- She/He will also be tasked with planning and producing all multimedia assets represented on Carbon’s Social Media channels for both external and internal clients.
- Maintaining consistent improvements in the quality of Carbons Visual Communication by researching and identifying effective tools and techniques for improved project development.
- Prepare creative graphics intended for use across all social media platforms.
- Ensures material is clear, concise, relevant accurate and polished.
- Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising, and signage.
- Develop creative ideas for visual representation of various features and updates.
- Develop various visual graphic formats (image, video, gif)
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required; vetting for errors before designs are printed or published.
- Contribute to team effort by displaying great level of ownership and delivering quality results as needed.
- Prepare visually appealing documents for presentations.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same or related role.
- Excellent computing skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Spark, and After Effects)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Organised and able to multitask
- Customer focused
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Social Media Manager Job at MyCareerlity Talent Solutions
- UX / UI Designer Job at KJK Africa
- Software Developer Job at a reputable company
- Graphics Intern Recruitment at Proville Business Solutions Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Mobile App Developer Job at Mcbuddy Digital Services Limited
- Mobile App Developer Job at Punch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Credit Officer / Marketer Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- PHP Developer Job at Lagos Luxury Goods & Jewelry