Social Media Manager Job at Kraks Media Limited
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function to fill the position below in our office in Lagos:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Key responsibilities include
- Assist the CEO in administering daily responsibilities.
- Manage company social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other tasks to bolster online presence and engagement.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts, including Explore; to promote audience interaction.
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with Business and Social Media Team Members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement.
- Maintain professional social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage social media day to day activities.
Qualification / Experience
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Principles.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, presentation, communication and brand development.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field is added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Digital/Online Marketing Executive Job at PG Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Marketing Manager - Adhesives Job at Cormart
- Marketing Executive Job at Wapic Insurance Plc
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at UpperMark Solutions Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at JU-ESE Limited
- eCommerce Manager Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Marketing Executive Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria