Social Media Marketing Manager Job at City Sports Group Limited
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting sports-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules to increase brand awareness
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, interact with followers, respond to comments and foster a sense of community
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Curate compelling and shareable contents related to our sports events, athletes and initiatives in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Stay updated with social media sports trends and adjust strategies for optimal performance.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience with:
- Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, creative mindset with ability to generate engaging contents
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Marketer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Relationship Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Editor / Content Writer Job at Business Data Technologies
- Content Writer (Digital) Job at DMTC Agency
- Field Marketing Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Market Developer Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Junior Marketing Coordinator Job at Persianas Retail Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Dreamworks Global Logistics (DGL) Limited