Social Media/Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Restaurant in Lagos State, Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media/Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
- Our client is looking to hire a Social Media/Customer Service Executive who has had cognate experience working as a customer care representative in a similar work environment and is familiar with the use of social media as well as taking and editing of pictures for social media presence.
- The Social media/Customer Service Executive oversees day to day running of the official social media account and customer service
- Ensuring every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Converting visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction
- Representing and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties
- Conducting outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must be familiar with the use of all social media platforms
- Candidate must possess skills on picture taking and editing.
- Candidate must have cognate experience as a customer service representative
- Candidate must have functioning laptop and smart phone
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years as Customer Representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work
- Candidate must reside around Lekki axis.
- Must be Polite
- Must be creative
- Must be able to use social media to create presence
- Must be presentable
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role "Social Media/Customer Service Executive" as the subject of the application.
Note: Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only.
- Executive Marketer Job at Rolad Properties
- Corporate Communications Executive Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Customer Relationship Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Content Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Female Social Media Executive Job at DM Holdings
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist Job at Joje Hospital
- Marketing Executive
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR/CONTENT WRITER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE