Software Developer Job at Zanibal Solution Nigeria Limited
Zanibal has introduced a set of easily customizable solutions for managing key business processes within organizations. For far too long businesses have had to work around the constraints of enterprise software at great costs and questionable ROI. With Zanibal suite of solutions, organizations can easily make their own changes and enhancements without the help of IT or high-priced vendors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market
- Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
- Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications.
- As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products, and several other well-known cloud-based services.
- Strong experience in Java.
- Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of their mail
- BI Developer / Data Analyst Job at FRMS Limited
- Software Developer Job at Winock Solar Ltd.
- IT Support Executive and Software Tester Job at Cruxdeals Limited
- Back End Developer Job at Value Edge Management Services Ltd
- Junior DevOps Engineer Job at Canonical Nigeria
- UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Aku Fintech Services Limited
- Backend Developer Job at HRBP Limited
- Graduate Intern, Software Engineering Recruitment at EHA Clinics
- BackEnd (C# / Dot Net) Developer Job at All Prime Technologies LTD
- Website Design Intern Recruitment at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited