Software Engineer Job at ConSol Limited
ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Analyse user requirements
- Write operational documentation with technical authors
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. Business applications or computer games) and computer operating systems
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together where possible.
- Create technical specifications
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- Investigate new technologies
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Managing the software development life cycle
- Analyzing applications and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing software solutions by studying user needs, data usage, and systems flow.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 4 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies at Brainiac Global Solutions
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Code for Africa
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Java Software Engineer Job at Techie Planet Limited
- Software Engineer (Linux / Python or Go) Job at Canonical Nigeria
- DevOps Engineer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Backend Developer (.NET, C#) Job at NimbleByte Global
- Mobile Developer with Flutter Job at NimbleByte Global
- Fullstack Developer Job at NimbleByte Global
- Website and Social Media Manager Job in Lagos