Staff Android Engineer Job at uLesson
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Staff Android Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer to lead our team of Android Engineers.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining all our Android applications, aimed at a range of Android devices including TV, mobile phones and tablets.
- Your primary focus will be the architecture and development of our Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other disciplines working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Lead a team of Android Android Engineers to build well-tested and highly scalable native Android applications.
- Collaborate with the product, design and backend teams to implement new features and build on existing ones.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 10+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining modern backend services.
- Extensive experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Proficient knowledge of strongly typed backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Proven ability to build backend services for consumption on Mobile Apps
- Proven experience managing modern hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile, software and product development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with containerisation technologies.
N800,000 to N1,250,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV and Cover Letter indicating and stating why they are a good fit to: email@example.com using "Staff Android Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
- Electrical Automation Engineer Job at Contracting and Technical Service
- Automobile Electrician (Heavy Duty Trucks) Job at Sinic Engineering Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at Esetech Global Services
- Construction QA / QC Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer Job at Contracting and Technical Service
- IT Officer Job at Geoaudits
- Maintenance Technician Recruitment at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- I.T Support Officer Job at Total Child School
- Frontend Developer (VueJS & TypeScript) Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited