Store & Inventory Officer Job at Arit of Africa Ltd
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a global (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store & Inventory Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Receiving, processing, and storage of all warehouse stock.
- Maintaining the function of stock taking and confirming the periodic stock on a regular basis.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Take inventory and analyze all documentation such as invoices, bills and other supply documents.
- Preparing and updating daily log books and bin card for all stock items while ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Generate regular reports and statistics analysis of all store items on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor and overseeing stock control and processing orders.
- Relishing the stock level and make requisition where necessary Keeping & maintaining stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Support and collaborate the with the documentation of the bidding imitated by Arit
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
Requirements & Qualifications
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Knowledge in the Information Technology is very important
- Business Administration or Accounting degree or related discipline,
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in related field.
- Have considerable experience in administration, Supply chain, Inventory and Show evidence of high-level capacity in the administration of Inventory Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Store Lead Job at KONGA
- Inventory Officer Job at KONGA
- Inventory Controller and Supply Chain Manager Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Store Manager Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Checker Job at The Coca-Cola Company
- Store Keeper Job at Adold Engineering Company Limited
- Store Officer Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
- Retail Store Manager Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Inventory / Cost Controller Recruitment at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Eko Maintenance Limited