Store Keeper Job at Sparklespot Services
Sparklespot Services - Our client, a prime Construction and Laundry company in Abuja is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Abuja
Reports to: Head, Admin & HR
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Document store discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Qualification: OND
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in Store keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applicants staying around Wuse should apply.
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Plant Engineer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Job at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria
- Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- COO, Logistics and Supply Chain Job at Alan & Grant
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc