Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Job at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Supply Chain & Accounts Officer
Job type: Full time
- Funtay Group is a diversified oil and gas company involved in the Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream oil sector.
- We are currently seeking a Supply Chain & Accounts Officer to join our team in Lagos.
Supply Chain Management: Logistics, Procurement, & Contract Duties:
- Involved in compiling FUNTAYs proposals and bid submission to other companies such as Nipex, IOCs, and Nigerian Independent companies
- In charge of FUNTAYs Contracts Administration
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of various tools
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and partners
- Implement cost saving initiatives for materials, good purchases, and logistics
- Ensures the authenticity of materials and good purchases
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain and manage records of company field and office inventory
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services within FUNTAY
- Create and manage Supply Chain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies
- Manage customs and importation process such as PAAR, CCVO, Form M, clearing, freight, Bill of Lading, LCs, SONCAP, etc.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Create and manage a database for vendors and suppliers and send out RFQ, EOIs, RFPs, etc.
- Provide support to the Accounting Department
- Process transactions on accounting software and issue invoices
- Reconcile invoices and identification of discrepancies
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as needed
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- BSc. or higher in Accounting, Finance, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
- Experience in Accounting is a major plus
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of solid experience
- Experience with Supply Chain Management or Procurement or Logistics is mandatory. Applications without this experience will be rejected
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have oil and gas experience or exposure
Note: Please state your monthly salary expectation on your CV. Submit CV in PDF format only.
- Content and Creative Writer Job at Bizpool Africa
- Digital Marketer Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter Job at DisruptDNA
- Communications Officer Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Marketer Job at Strugz
- Social Media Personnel Job at Strugz
- Information Technology Officer Job at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Communication Manager Job at Diva Pads
- IT Data Collection and Database Manager Job at Management Systems International
- Marketing Executive (Male) Job at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited