Support Engineer Job at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited is a leading Internet Service and data provider. Since its launch in 2003, Cobranet is proud to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Support Engineer
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Ensure proper follow-up and closure of all pending tickets
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complaints in a proper and professional manner.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Preferred: A B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- 2 - 10 years of work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- Entry Level Battery Engineer Recruitment at Aldelano Solar Solutions
- Job Openings at Dangote Group
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician Job at AIKI Services
- Field Mechanical Officer Job at JMG Limited
- Customer Service Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Buhler
- Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent Job at Moove
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Cloud Engineer Job at Contec Global Group
- Senior Civil Engineer Job at AIM Consultants Limited
- Job Openings at PPC Limited