Surveyor Job at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Surveyor
Job Locations: Ikot-Abasi - Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Land Surveyor who will be responsible for carrying out survey works such as laying out, setting out works, checking elevation and coordinates, calculates various area/volume, etc. to provide all required data to Site Manager to execute site works in line with project HSE guidelines and specifications.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Geospatial Sciences, Geophysics, or a related field.
- 10 - 12 years of work experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor
- Valid P.S. license.
- Experience using hand surveying tools (distance measuring wheels, plumb bobs, levels) and electronic surveying tools (transit levels, GPS equipment).
- Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Land Surveyor" as the subject of the mail.
- Quantity Surveyor (Furniture Manufacturing) Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Real Estate Manager Job at Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited
- Business Development Executive (Real Estate) Job at First Lead Real Estate and Development
- Real Estate Sales Executive Job at FlexEdge Limited
- Real Estate Agent Job at Duenoproperty
- Facility Management and Logistics Advisor Job at Palladium
- Land Surveyor Job at MPI Group
- Facility Manager Job at Ciuci
- Job Vacancies at George Houston Resources Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sankore Investments