TEACHER TRAINER AND CURRICULUM INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
1. About the Role
The position requires (I) facilitation and delivery of entrepreneurship education sessions for secondary school teachers based on our proprietary curriculum developed and tested in-house and (ii) supporting schools integrate the entrepreneurship into all subjects to be taught to students and delivered by the teachers.
· Organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, Website, Blog, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram)
· Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials, as well as program’s marketing strategies
· Direct and deliver group seminars/workshops/training sessions and lectures
· Train and guide support trainers/facilitators
· Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in the training sessions
· Support secondary schools in integrating Tongston’s enterprenuership education model and curricula
· Develop, maintain and manage a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
· Prospect, interact and engage new and existing school and educator clientele and other partners
· Identify new opportunities for Tongston’s products and services
· Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
· Evaluate and enrich training and development programmes based on company training needs, principles and accepted educational techniques
· Minimum of a Bachelors degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
· A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
· A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship. Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
· Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
· Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
· Proficiency in key applications - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
· Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
4. Skills and Competence
· Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
· Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills – especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
· Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
· Self- Management
· Competitive Pay (for up to NGN 50,000 - 100,000 monthly based on availability, payable daily or weekly)
· Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Sales Executive Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Van Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Cynergy Technologies
- Business Developer Representative Job at Mantrac
- Executive Sales Representative Job at Invest Plus Limited,
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Primary 4 Teacher Recruitment at Sitrid International School
- Chemistry Teacher Recruitment at Sitrid International School
- Business Development Executive Job at Acomms Media Limited