Team Lead, Corporate Finance and Advisory Unit
Job Title: Team Lead
Department: Corporate Finance and Advisory Department
Reporting relationship: Reports to Head, Corporate Finance and Advisory
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide financial advisory services and financial intermediation role on assigned client transactions.
- Conduct financial and operational due diligence.
- Prepare transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned projects or transactions including, pitch decks, investment memorandum, transaction teasers, valuation memorandum, bid documents, scheme of arrangement, financial modeling etc.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Support the head of unit in preparation of annual departmental budget
- Supervision of Analysts
- Provide support in business development
- Analyzing company performance on an absolute and relative basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 6 - 8 years’ experience in a related function.
- Additional qualification and/or professional certification will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org