Technical Support Staff Job at Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Staff
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Actively monitor the health of all servers, i.e HDD space, Raid Health, Event logs, dirty Shutdowns etc.
- Develop technical documentation, proposal, BOQ and presentation.
- Ensure the data Center is neat, tidy and cable management is top notch. Also ensure the Data Centre is secure at all times
- Weekly backup of all critical servers, testing recover plan. Design failover, recovery for all critical servers.
- Submit weekly Report on data center activities.
- Make sure the ECC is up at all times with no network issues.
- Perform other tasks that will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Actively know about devices, (Switches and routers) enough to redesign the network.
- Liaise with ISP vendors, to resolve issues when they come up.
- Actively Monitor firewall application and note when abuse is in place.
- Providing second level technical support for internal and external client’s emphasis on Network infrastructure/Security Appliance and services Appliance and service which includes: Microsoft Widows Server Services, Firewall, UTMs, Antivirus, IP surveillance solution, Elastix IP PBX “iNterra Intercom”, Emergency Call Taker, Asterisks, etc.
- Engage clients in infrastructure inspections and develop network design inspection if the need arises.
- Basic networking skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- A+, N+, desktop publication would be an added advantage.
- Project management skill.
- Knowledgeable in software development life cycles/methodologies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Basic Desktop application.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Customer Service Agent Job at Oolu Solar
- Executive Assistant Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Female Marketer Job at IZY Group Limited
- Information Technology Sales Executive Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Digital Content Creator / Producer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Accountant Job at Lendha
- Processing Officer Job at Citygate Global
- Marketer Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Content Writer & Social Media Manager Job at Priment Realty