Technical Writer Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Writer
Job Location: Lagos
- Based in Lagos the Technical Writer is responsible for writing, creating, maintaining, and updating technical documentation, including online help, user guides, system manuals, and other documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all customer documentation such as User Manuals, User Notes, Release notes and other System Documentation is delivered at a high quality standard and kept up to date
- Meets with Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts regularly to ensure that product documentation is kept up to date with latest changes and enhancements
- Ensures that user notes, user manuals and system documentation is maintained and updated with latest product changes
- Ensures that the reproduction and distribution of user notes and manuals are done according to the timelines set
Online Help Function:
- Ensures that the product has an updated on-line help which includes written documents or video content
- Transfers updates to the product into useful help notes, videos or documents which can be accessed by the end user
- Ensures that all internal user documentation is maintained in a Knowledge Database
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the product knowledge base for internal users
- Creates and maintains an internal Knowledge Database.
- Manages and writes the internal company newsletter
- Uses creative layout techniques to put together the monthly company newsletter
- Gathers article content from different sources to include in the newsletter
- Keeps up to date with current company events to include in the newsletter.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a technical writer role responsible for user guides, user notes and release guides for software products
- Experience in delivering an on-line help function using the latest technology
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal and written communication
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Content and Creative Writer Job at Bizpool Africa
- Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter Job at DisruptDNA
- Content Creator Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Content / Script Writer Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Data Officer Job at Exacta Sterling Consult
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- Copywriter Job at Leapsail
- Virtual Content Creator Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Content Creator Job at Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
- Content Editor (Executive) Job at Transsnet Group