Techno Oil Limited Recruitment for Engineers Graduate Trainee
Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineer (Graduate Trainee)
- Engineering Graduates from a recognised University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Only graduates from Engineering Field.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Must not be more than 29 years by 31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop your Applications at:
Techno Oil Place Head Office,
7b Prince Alaba Abiodun Oniru Road,
Victoria Island Annexe,
- Electromechanical Supervisor
- Field Specialist,Mechanical Job at Baker Hughes
- Field Specialist,Controls Job at Baker Hughes
- Technical Support Officer
- Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer Job at Huawei
- Premier Feild Engineer Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Technical Advisor - Boiler Maintenance Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Technical Advisor - Electrical Maintenance Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Warehouse Engineer (Engineering Store)
- NMS Engineer-Network Support