The Cross River State Government Recruitment for an Environmentalist
Cross River State is strategically located in the oil-rich Niger Delta region in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria and shares international boundary(s) with Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea. It occupies a land mass of 23,074 square km and human population in excess of 3 million. The State is home to the World’s second-largest preserved rain forest and the famous Annual Calabar Carnival.
We are seeking to hire young high flying professionals for project below withing the role and specialization below:
Job Position: Environmentalist
Job Location: Cross River
Specialization: Environmental Sciences
- The Bakassi Integrated Deep Seaport Project Outline Business Case has received the Federal Government of Nigeria’s regulatory approval
- Cross River State Government in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s inter-ministerial project steering committee (consisting of the Federal Ministries of Transportation and Finance, Nigeria Ports Authority and Infrastructure Concession & Regulatory Commission) has recently engaged world-class transaction advisory firm for the Full Business Case (including financial close) phase of the project.
- A key component of the project is local capacity development and retention for purposes of sustainability.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with a second class upper / upper credit in Environmental Sciences from a reputable institution of learning and must not be more than 30 years old at the time of submission of this application.
- Membership of the professional body in line with applicants’ academic qualifications will be an added advantage: Nigeria Environmental Society
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope to:
State Bakassi Integrated Deep Seaport Project Steering Committee,
State Planning Commission Building, First Floor,
New State Secretariat Complex,
Murtala Mohammed Highway,
Calabar - Cross River State.
- Female and physically challenged persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Acknowledgement receipts would be issued at the point of submission of application.
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Current Recruitment at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- 2021 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2021
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81RRI
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo
- Ongoing Recruitment at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and Lagos