Trithel International Company Limited Recruitment for Creative Writer
Trithel's first engagements in 1992, were from two, prominent, Nigerian companies namely CAKASA Nigeria Company Limited (CSNL), a foremost oil and gas services and engineering firm (popularly regarded as the BECHTEL of Nigeria), and the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), charged with the responsibility of overseeing the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Creative Writer
Job Location: Lagos
- A creative writer renowned for his plays and stage productions and a few films wishes to employ a creative writer with the ability to communicate effectively and create contents for short stories, fiction and nonfiction stories for a series of projects.
- Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story. Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
- Initiate and develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Write books or content for movie screenplays, stage plays, magazines, newspapers(online and offline),blogs and promotional marketing material.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web, podcasts, apps and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Send out inquiries and ensure submissions are sent to a variety of paying outlets.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content is produced or published.
- Work with the executive team to implement plans ,strategy and projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or HND in any Arts , Social Science or Humanities subject.
- Vivid imagination
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Determined and self- disciplined
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must show evidence of past works.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content and Creative Writer Job at Bizpool Africa
- Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter Job at DisruptDNA
- Content Creator Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Content / Script Writer Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Data Officer Job at Exacta Sterling Consult
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- Copywriter Job at Leapsail
- Virtual Content Creator Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Content Creator Job at Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
- Content Editor (Executive) Job at Transsnet Group