Tybitx Services International Limited Recruitment for a Driver
Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos Island (Marina, Ikoyi, Lekki, VI, Oworoshiki, Ebute Metta/Yaba, Surulere/Ijora costain)
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organising records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Must be a Muslim
- Minimum of SSCE
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Oworoshoki, Bariga, Yaba, Surulere, Ijora/Costain axis.
- Minimum of one year driving experience within
- Must have Valid driver's License
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Ability to work with the team
- Work well independently as well
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map app
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should use the Job Tile as the subject topic.
- Driver Job at Breadish Bakery
- Professional Driver Job at McDon Security Limited
- Dispatcher Job at Totality Work Ventures
- Driver & Sales Officer Job at Blossom Food (Bakery)
- Driver Job at Plan International
- Truck Driver Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Ambulance Driver Job at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited
- Truck Driver Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Driver Job at The Center for Community and Health Development International (CHAD)
- Driver Job at Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited