UI / UX Designer Job at Uniccon Group
Uniccon Group is the home of innovative and customizable tech products to meet your needs. We combine world-class expertise, experience, and modern tools to scale up your productivity. Valuing and collaborating for the best services have kept us ahead of the market. Individuals, SMEs, organisation, and government agencies achieve more with us.
Uniccon Group owns Africa’s leading hub for STEM research, training, and solutions (STEMFocus). Research is the bedrock of our innovative services in the marketplace, payment gateway, workflow optimization, financial intel, cybersecurity, cloud infrastructure, and e-learning products. We are futuristic and leading with METAVERSE and NFTs in Africa. The operations extend to Agro-commodities processing and export, fashion brands, and general contracting business. It oversees operations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and other parts of the world. The products are innovative, and customizable to meet market needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets.
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years UI / UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Graphic Designer Job at Cavista
- Strategic Information / Database Manager Job at Pro-Health International
- ICT Instructor Job at National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
- Technical Officer Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Business Development Manager Job at Topp Information Technology Consulting Limited
- IT Finance Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Remote DevOps/Infrastructure Developer (Go/Kubernet) Job at Truvity
- IT System Expert Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Computer & ICT Teacher Job at WaterBrooks Academy
- Graphics Designer Recruitment at HTS Farms