UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Aku Fintech Services Limited
Aku is a digital bank licensed by the CBN to offer easy payment, simple banking for everyone. Send/receive money and pay bills via USSD, app, cards. We are on a mission to help Africans get paid and grow. We leverage the power of tech to drive financial inclusion - one mobile device at a time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The UI / UX Designer will be responsible for using a combination of user centered design and agile development methods to create a highly usable user interface for payment and credit products.
- We are seeking a UI / UX Designer with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access payment and credit most easily and intuitively
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
- Work with developers, product managers in designing payment and credit solutions.
- Creates sketches, wireframes, and mockups of user interface screens according to the requirements/user stories that adhere to the Look & Feel Standards as well as any applicable regulatory requirements. Creates high-fidelity functioning prototypes.
- Reviews wireframes with Product Owners/managers for business requirements and with Technical Lead for technical feasibility before presenting to the business.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities and propose research to validate these ideas.
- Communicating design ideas to a broad range of stakeholders (management, engineers, product) using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Work with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Coordinate with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Work closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience as a product designer/ UI/UX Designer is required
- Experience working in fintech company will be an added advantage.
- A strong portfolio packed with clean and inventive interface design is required.
- Strong understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
- Knowledge and experience of design guidelines and behavior patterns. Can speak in tail about user expectations and design/UX principles for both web and mobile is required.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, UX design, and usability testing is required.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software such as Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, usability tools and other visual design tools is required.
- Creative problem-solving designer – not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional team members, with examples in your portfolio.
- Ability to collect and interprete both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn from experts within the company, and constantly striving to improve.
- Be able to recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Team building events
- Paid Leave Days.
- Backend Developer Recruitment at AFTJ Digital Marketing
- Software Developer Recruitment at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- DevOps Engineer Job at Admoni
- Graphic Designer Job at Blackcopper (Techstars '22)
- Software Engineer Job at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc
- IT Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Job Openings at Seven Star Consultants Limited
- PHP Developer Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Acronis International
- IT Systems and Network Administrator Job at BP Business Solutions