Unicaf University is offering up to 60% Scholarships for its online Bachelor's, Master's and PhD's!
Apply today and make the most out of this life changing opportunity!
Unicaf University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications.
The University has branch campuses and or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa and is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority of Zambia (HEA).
Advantages of to studying with Unicaf University
- Low Cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees.
- Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
- Easy Registration – you apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies
Programmes offered include:
- BA Business Administration
- BA Hospitality Management
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BA Economics and Business
- BSc Finance
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- BSc Electronics Engineering
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management
- Master in Business Administration – MBA
- MBA Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Health Management
- Master of Public Administration – MPA
- MA Education
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MA Psychology
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- Master of Laws – LLM
- PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- EdD – Doctorate of Education
- Anthony Awusaku from Nigeria, an MSc in Business Psychology student with the University of South Wales through UNICAF (Nigeria) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8HZ19oe8c
- Dr Obinna Oleribe, MBA graduate from Nigeria, shares his experience of studying through UNICAF for an internationally recognised degree. (Nigeria) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO1MShLxo5E
Method of Application
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited 2019/2020 JV Secondary School / University Scholarship Award Scheme
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019
- Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019
- FCT Scholarship Board Awards 2018/2019
- Deloitte / One Young World Scholarship 2019
- NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Become the next success story applying now to study towards a University of South Wales Online Degree.
- Grants Officer
- Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019