United Bank for Africa Entry Level Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Investment Officer Job at Rich-Oak
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Sales Officer
- Investment Manager Job at Capital Companion
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Officer - Retail Mobile Unit Job at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- Investment and Loan Marketer - Fintech at Anyjob
- Recovery Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank