User Research Specialist Job at Carlcare Development
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, Itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: User Research Specialist (Usability Testing)
Job Location: Lagos
- As Usability Testing Specialist will be responsible for providing key insight into our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in the tech world.
- Manage research projects from initial proposals to final deliverables
- Drive client satisfaction with problem-shooting proposals, value-added analyses and actionable insights.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of users and summarize their preferences
- Familiarity with mobile phone features and be good at user or consumer behavior studies
- Build and foster strong relationships with key persons of both client organizations and in-house technical teams, in order to identify opportunities for expanding influence and driving attraction
- Contribute to developing advanced digital market research initiatives integrating conventional research methodologies with digital measurement techniques such as clickstream mining, social listening, eCommerce monitoring, advertisement tracking, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 years of user research experience in technology companies/ research firms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
- IT Technician Job at The Place
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at Pettysave
- IT Intern Recruitment at Wacetech Business Solutions
- Mobile App Developer Job at Supermart.ng
- Mobile Applications Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Database Administrator Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
- Software Support Analyst Trainee Recruitment at Simplex Business Solutions (SBS) Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at showers kiddies publishers limited
- Network Manager Job at Zinc Network
- IT Assistant Job at Sigma Consulting