Vehicle Inspection Officer
Our Client is Nigeria's largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars. They now have inspection centers at strategic locations to make it easy for customers to sell their cars.
The successful candidate will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles. He/she will inspect the overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer,
speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information. He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine the status of a vehicle
- ? A comprehensive check of the vehicle interior and exterior parts
- ? Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.
- ? Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent
- documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information
- needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- ? Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. The inspection includes a comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records and a notation of current odometer reading.
- HND or BSC in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical
- Engineering (OND Holder or Graduates of other disciplines
- can be considered if the candidate possesses above JD requirement)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair
- Sound knowledge of the latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Ability to drive a car.
- QUALIFIED DRIVERS NEEDED FOR TAXI
- Auto-Mechanic Workshop Supervisor
- Sales Representative/Customer Service
- Vehicle Inspection Trainee
- Fleet & Vehicle Maintenance Manager at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Vehicle Inspection Manager
- Workshop Manager
- Wheel Balancing & Alignment Technician
- Automotive Diagnostic Technician
- Automotive Mechanic