Vice President of Operations Job at Winock Solar Ltd.
Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Vice President of Operations
Job Location: Abuja
- The Vice President of Operations is mainly responsible for translating Winock Solar’s business strategy into a clear operations strategy
- This entails formulating, implementing, monitoring and improving the organisation’s operations process for marketing, installation and maintenance
- The role is the bridge between the C.E.O and day-to-day operations team.
- Constantly interface with the C.E.O to clearly translate business strategy into operations strategy
- Assist the CEO in defining and monitoring quarterly and annual Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Clearly define easy to follow operations processes for key business activities
- Clearly define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for key business activities
- Provide operations process training to day-to-day operations team members
- Manage operations team members to ensure that the operations process is being followed as defined
- Assist the Technical Manager in planning and scheduling installation and maintenance activities
- Assist the Accountant in designing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budget
- Receive daily report from the CRM Manager on marketing, installation and maintenance activities
- Provide weekly reports to the C.E.O and make clear suggestions on areas of improvement
- Keep up-to-date on global best operations leadership and management practices
- Able to work within a meritocratic organisation with high standards
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of solid experience working within an Operations team as a Senior Manager
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
- Driver's licence is required.
- Above market salary rate
- Pension and NHIS contribution
- Employee stock option, depending on experience and commitment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Assistant - Work in Progress Job at Oxfam
- Construction Project Manager
- IT Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Project Manager (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Operations Manager Job at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Project Officer (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Project Accountant Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Senior Project Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Boardroom Apartments Limited