Job Title: VP Engineering
Our client, An efficiently growing energy utility company requires the service of a highly competent VP Engineering manager with a notable industry experience to perform the under listed roles;
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years Multinational OEM, R&D experience on a global scale.
- Understanding and experience of China contract manufacturing environment.
- Embedded Systems, System on Chip (SoC), Control Systems, IoT, Power systems.
- Enjoy working and having fun with some of the smartest software and hardware engineers building complex systems.
- Micro controller, Micro processor, IoT Protocols- MQTT, COAP, AWS IoT
- Integration and production experience.
- Minimum of Distinction / 2.1 in HND/BSC.
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
- Ensure the technology strategy serves the corporate strategy.
- Technology Roadmap, Design and Test Automation, System Architecture, Communication Protocols, Manage Firmware and Hardware teams, Firmware & Hardware design, PCB design, energy storage & system wide test frameworks.
- Manage contract manufacturers for proprietary System on Chip (SoC) Power Conversion Systems, Communication module.
- Architect, design and build scalable IoT cloud platform and client, back-end software that allows millions of smart devices connect globally.
- Research and design reliable BMS for current & next generation storage solutions.
- Responsible for software DevOps, OS, MEAN stack, metering & mobile applications
- Hobark International Limited Recruitment for a Maintenance Manager
- Technical Support Engineer Job at BluDive Technologies Limited
- Power Engineer - Supervisor Job at Lorache Group
- Group Head Commercials & Training Services
- Contracts Engineer/Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Lead, Infrastructure Engineer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- System Engineer Job at DCK Limited
- Regional Sales Engineer Job at Timken Nigeria
- Chief Engineer (Expatriate) Job at Aldelia Group